The Best Cable TV Service for South Pasadena
Charter Spectrum TV Gives You the Most HD Channels
Get the most for your money with FREE HD and the 200+ HD channels available from Spectrum TV. Take TV entertainment to the next level with crystal-clear picture and sound quality. Watch your favorite shows, movies and sports on-the-go with the Spectrum TV App and network channel apps.VIEW OFFERS
Reliable TV Services for South Pasadena, CA
With Charter Spectrum, you are not required to sign a contract to get a great deal. Unlike other TV providers, Spectrum offers more than 10,000 On Demand options, so there’s always something worth watching, from the best sports action to kids content, lifestyle, comedy, drama, live events and news. With digital video DVR, you can record up to 8 shows at the same time and watch whenever you want.
- More than 200 HD channels available
- No contracts, so try risk-free
- Thousands of On Demand choices including free primetime On Demand, premium content, and pay-per-view events
- DVR available for up to 4 TVs so you can record up to 8 shows at once
- Watch over 170 live TV channels, using your mobile devices, from anywhere in your home with the Spectrum TV App. Plus with over 60 network apps you can enjoy on-the-go
- Consistent, reliable service – Spectrum beats the competition hands down!
- Charter Spectrum will help buy out your contract with a current provider up to $500◊.
Deals on Charter Spectrum Services in South Pasadena, CA
High Speed Internet, Phone and Cable TV
Internet, Phone and TV Services
High Speed Internet
200+ HD channels, digital music and local broadcast
Residential Phone Services
- New Mexico
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Complete offer, savings, and restriction detail:
To qualify for the contract buyout program, a customer must order and install a qualifying Triple Play promotion or limited Double Play promotion (offers not available in all areas). Offer available to qualifying customers only, who have no outstanding obligations to Charter. Check amount will be determined by the early termination fee on the final bill from the previous provider, not to exceed $500.
*View all customer disclosures here.