Fast and reliable Internet service for Inverness
Blazing-fast Internet: speeds starting at 100 Mbps
Stay connected with high speed Internet that allows you to surf as much as you want, stream video, download files, upload photos, game online and more. Spectrum's affordable Internet plans offer reliable service with the fastest in-home WiFi. Now is a great time to switch to Spectrum Internet.SEE SPECTRUM INTERNET DEALS
High Speed Internet Provider for Inverness
Don't let slow Internet service drag down your productivity at home. Charter Spectrum Internet offers the fastest speeds available, so you get reliable WiFi and all the bandwidth you need to run laptops, tablets, and other portable devices in your home. Get peak performance, faster streaming and reliable video chat service on a secure wireless network. Spectrum Internet packages offer consistent upload and download speeds across multiple devices.
- Fastest Internet speeds available, starting at 100 Mbps
- Secure and reliable connections with no data caps
- 24 x 7 assistance for account questions and tech support
- Free Internet modem
- Stream from all over your home on multiple devices
- When paired with Spectrum TV you'll enjoy the freedom to watch live TV from anywhere in your home with the Spectrum TV App
- Free Security Suite included so you can protect your computers and email
- Parental controls available for Internet access
- No contracts. Ever. If you're stuck in one, we can help get you out with up to $500◊.
Deals on Charter Spectrum Services in Inverness, FL
High Speed Internet, Phone and Cable TV
Internet, Phone and TV Services
High Speed Internet
200+ HD channels, digital music and local broadcast
Residential Phone Services
- New Mexico
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Complete offer, savings, and restriction detail:
To qualify for the contract buyout program, a customer must order and install a qualifying Triple Play promotion or limited Double Play promotion (offers not available in all areas). Offer available to qualifying customers only, who have no outstanding obligations to Charter. Check amount will be determined by the early termination fee on the final bill from the previous provider, not to exceed $500.
*View all customer disclosures here.